UK: Tito's Handmade Vodka gets UK launch
Click through to view Tito's Handmade Vodka
Tito's Handmade Vodka is to roll out its namesake craft spirit in the UK after it signed a distribution deal with Hi-Spirits.
The Texas vodka, which increased its on-trade volumes by about two-thirds in the US last year, will be available in the UK on- and off-trade from this month, Hi-Spirits said yesterday (7 January). It will have an SRP of GBP29.99 (US$50) per 70cl bottle.
Tito's founder and master distiller, Tito Beveridge, said of the UK: “It’s a dynamic market, and we’re proud to partner with Hi-Spirits to expand our distribution there.”
Based in Austin, Tito's uses corn to produce the vodka. It has seen strong growth over recent quarters in the US on-trade. According to tracking firm GuestMetrics last month, year-on-year volumes growth for the vodka in Q1 last year was 53%, 66% in Q2 and 72% in Q3.
Its overall growth for the three quarters was 66%.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- CCBA partner "in place by 2018" - Coca-Cola
- Beam Suntory to invest US$1bn in Bourbon
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends