Tito's Handmade Vodka expands Europe distribution
Tito's Handmade Vodka is spreading across Europe
US-based Tito's Handmade Vodka has rolled out to Spain, Denmark and Switzerland.
Distributor Amer Gourmet has started supplying the brand to the Spanish on-trade. In Denmark, Juuls Engros is to distribute Tito's in both the on- and off-trade while in Switzerland, the vodka will be available via Best Taste Trading in the on- and off-trade.
The pot still vodka will be available at 40% abv in 70cl bottles, in all three new markets.
The brand is currently sold in the US, UK, France, Italy and Greece, as well as through United Airlines and American Airlines.
Earlier this year, just-drinks asked if the term handmade still applied to the ever-growing brand.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends