USA: Timothy's World Coffee Goes Biometric, Installs SENSE Technologies' CheckPrint T/A System at Roasting Plant
SENSE Holdings, Inc. DBA/SENSE Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SEHO) a leading provider of biometric identification systems, announced today the implementation of its CheckPrint T/A (time and attendance) system at Timothy's World Coffee Headquarters in Toronto, Canada. Timothy's will use the CheckPrint T/A system to manage employee time and attendance in their Toronto roasting plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL