USA: Timothy's World Coffee Goes Biometric, Installs SENSE Technologies' CheckPrint T/A System at Roasting Plant
SENSE Holdings, Inc. DBA/SENSE Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SEHO) a leading provider of biometric identification systems, announced today the implementation of its CheckPrint T/A (time and attendance) system at Timothy's World Coffee Headquarters in Toronto, Canada. Timothy's will use the CheckPrint T/A system to manage employee time and attendance in their Toronto roasting plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends