AUSTRALIA: Time to learn to sell, wineries are told
Australian wine producers have been warned that to survive they need to learn how to market their wine. Forecasting an acceleration of industry rationalisation, Franklin Tate, chairman of the WA Wine Industry Association marketing committee believes that between 20 and 40 producers could be in trouble in the next two to three years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO