INDIA: Tilaknagar Industries hires new CFO
The IMFL company has a new CEO
Spirits group Tilaknagar Industries (TI) has appointed a new chief financial officer amid what it claims are “significant corporate developments”.
Srijit Mullick, formerly CFO at E City Ventures Group of companies, part of the Essel Group, took up the role at the Indian Made Foreign Liqour (IMFL) producer this week, it announced today (8 October). TI lost its president & CFO, Lalit Sethi, in May last year, who resigned from the company due to "personal and family commitments", Reuters reported at the time.
In August this year, Tilaknager, whose brands include Mansion House brandy, confirmed that it has been exploring various tie-ups after media reports suggesting that Pernod Ricard or Suntory were looking to invest in the group.
Amit Dahanukar, TI's chariman & MD, said today: “Mullick’s extensive background in mergers, a cquisitions, divestments, strategic planning, commercial management and other areas of corporate finance is expected to give momentum to TI in these departments and enable it to continue its healthy growth trajectory.”
Mullick has also worked at IMFL prodcuer Shaw Wallace & Co.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Over the last 10 years of rapid acquisitions, Pernod Ricard has built a strong portfolio of premium brands on a global scale. Most of its brands enjoy a leading position in international markets. The ...
Suntory Holdings aims to reinforce its core business, carry out internal synergies in the Suntory Group, and develop new businesses. In order to achieve this, the company targets further cultivation o...
Suntory Holdings Ltd aims to reinforce its position by strengthening its marketing and promotional campaigns that can offer new value and new ways for consumers to enjoy alcoholic drinks, and also by ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future