SINGAPORE: Tiger Beer advertising winner announced
Asia Pacific Breweries has announced the winner of its Tiger Beer advertising contract in Singapore. BBDO Singapore has won the S$20m-a-year contract after APB decided to review its creative agency in June.
The contract had previously been held by DDB Worldwide Singapore for the last three years.
Twelve agencies, including DBB, were invited for the initial round of agency interviews, with four - BBDO, Leo Burnett, M&C Saatchi and Y&R - getting onto the shortlist to make two final rounds of presentations.
BBDO starts its appointment on 1 September and will work with Mindshare, APB's media agency.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets