CHINA: Tibet 5100 Water seeks stock market listing - report
Tibet 5100 Water Resources Holdings is seeking to raise HK$1.6bn with the IPO
Bottled water firm Tibet 5100 Water Resources Holdings is seeking to raise up to HK$1.6bn (US$205.3m) in an Initial Public Offering (IPO), according to a report.
The IPO is expected to be made ahead of a listing on the Hong Kong stock exchange on 30 June, Dow Jones Newswires wrote on Friday (17 June). The company will use the money to increase production capacity as it seeks to take market share from foreign rivals.
The Lhasa-based mineral water firm plans to sell 459.3m shares in a range of HK$2.62-HK$3.5 each, according to Dow Jones.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory