UK: Tia Maria to launch new ad drive
Tia Maria is to launch a new outdoor advertising campaign in the UK as part a of £2m investment into the brand this year.
The campaign is in a 'film noir' style and consists of two executions, 'Hypnotic Eye' and 'Scorpion', accompanied by the straplines 'Don't look into her eyes' and 'She may not be what she seems'.
Breaking on November 21st, the campaign is the next stage in a programme that ran from February to Spring 2005, and an outdoor advertising programme first seen in November 2004.
Over 60% of Tia Maria consumers will see the campaign an average of 15 times, a statement claimed.
"Our recent ATL activity has been highly successful," said Aileen Nicol, brand manager, Tia Maria at new owner, Pernod Ricard. "Brand awareness for Tia Maria is incredibly high at 95%, and almost three-quarters of consumers questioned agreed that 'The Dark Spirit' campaign stood out from the norm, with most finding it 'mysterious' and 'stylish'. The next stage of our outdoor campaign is just as impactful and will further build affinity and relevance with our consumers."
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018