UK: Thresher appoints non-executive chairman
UK drinks retailer Thresher Group has appointed Patrick Copeland as its non-executive chairman.
Copeland was previously a senior executive with companies such as Forte, Intercontinental Hotels, Minit and International Distillers & Vintners.
Copeland said: "With the recent change in ownership, this is an exciting time to be joining the board of Thresher Group."
Thresher chief executive Yvonne Rankin added: "Patrick has a wealth of complementary experience and expertise in our industry and in managing issues that I am sure will be invaluable in achieving our strategic goals."
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review