UK: Threepipe set to propel Spanish Cava
The Cava Institute of Spain has called upon Threepipe Communications to handle its public relations in the UK.
The Insititute is also understood to be looking to appoint agencies across its European markets.
The institute represents wine growers, mainly from the Catalonia region, and is looking to drive the growth of its domestic sparkling wines across Europe.
A spokesperson at Threepipe Communications confirmed the deal but declined to comment further.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018