UK: Threepipe set to propel Spanish Cava
The Cava Institute of Spain has called upon Threepipe Communications to handle its public relations in the UK.
The Insititute is also understood to be looking to appoint agencies across its European markets.
The institute represents wine growers, mainly from the Catalonia region, and is looking to drive the growth of its domestic sparkling wines across Europe.
A spokesperson at Threepipe Communications confirmed the deal but declined to comment further.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets