USA: Three year deal on fruit wines
An exclusive three year distribution deal has been reached between Cuidao Holding corporation, Inc, and Willow Cove Winery of Golden State Vintners.The agreement, which has renewal options, will give Cuidao's subsidiary, R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, exclusive rights to the distribution of Willow Cove's wines throughout Florida and the Caribbean islands for the next three years.Cuidao is predicting its revenue will now increase by $250,000 within the next 12 months, and under the terms of the agreement Willow Cove and R&R will jointly introduce and rollout Willow Cove's premium fruit flavoured wines - the premium fruit-flavoured category is at 15m cases a year.MD of R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, Inc. Robert Walker said: "These Californian-produced wines make a great addition to our portfolio.""We anticipate immediate acceptance of this product lines considering that it is a strong contender among the growing premium category."Cuidao Holding Corporation imports, manages, distributes and develops markets for a rapidly growing portfolio of international brands of beers, wine and spirits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research