USA: Three year deal on fruit wines
An exclusive three year distribution deal has been reached between Cuidao Holding corporation, Inc, and Willow Cove Winery of Golden State Vintners.The agreement, which has renewal options, will give Cuidao's subsidiary, R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, exclusive rights to the distribution of Willow Cove's wines throughout Florida and the Caribbean islands for the next three years.Cuidao is predicting its revenue will now increase by $250,000 within the next 12 months, and under the terms of the agreement Willow Cove and R&R will jointly introduce and rollout Willow Cove's premium fruit flavoured wines - the premium fruit-flavoured category is at 15m cases a year.MD of R&R (Bordeaux) Imports, Inc. Robert Walker said: "These Californian-produced wines make a great addition to our portfolio.""We anticipate immediate acceptance of this product lines considering that it is a strong contender among the growing premium category."Cuidao Holding Corporation imports, manages, distributes and develops markets for a rapidly growing portfolio of international brands of beers, wine and spirits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m