US: Three Thieves introduces organic brand
The Rebel Wine Company has added an organic wine brand to its Three Thieves range in the US.
The brand, called True Earth, is made from organically grown grapes and will retail at $12.99, the company said yesterday (18 April).
"The organic food world is booming and I think that wine consumers have been underserved," said company head - or Chief Thief - Charles Bieler.
The True Earth wines will introduce a red blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petite Sirah, a varietal Chardonnay made from California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) vineyards in Mendocino County.
The Three Thieves, developed by Charles Bieler, Joel Gott and Roger Scommegna, is the flagship brand of Rebel Wine Company, a joint venture with Trinchero Family Estates in California.
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights