AUS: Three new appointments at Nepenthe
Nepenthe Wines has recruited three additions to work for its Adelaide Hills brand.
The Nepenthe group of companies said yesterday (1 March) that it has appointed Martin Baily as group chairman, Vicki Greaves as sales and marketing director and Wayne Materne as company CFO.
Baily, former vice president of the National Liquor Stores Association, was responsible for building retail groups Vintage Cellars and Baily liquor before they were sold. He said: "I am looking forward to assisting Nepenthe build its reputation for quality and secure its place in domestic and global wine markets"
New sales and marketing director Greaves is a former global marketing manager and face behind the Hardy Wine Company. "Nepenthe is a brand on the brink of great success and growth, I am excited to have the opportunity to be involved in developing the brand's full potential," she said.
New CFO Materne spent ten years at Southcorp as manager of international accounting.
Nepenthe Wines CEO James Tweddell said: "Nepenthe values its people as the most important driving force behind the future of the brand. We are proud of Nepenthe's progress to date but competition is getting tougher and we cannot afford to sit on our laurels - now is the time to implement the next stage for Nepenthe Wines."
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends