USA: Three Hundred Wines, One Great Cause
An unbelievable variety of wines from all over the world will be featured at WineFest No. 5's Grand Tasting. From a 1997 Russian River Valley Dutton Ranch Zinfandel to a 1993 Schramsberg Reserve, there are wines to satisfy nearly everyone's palate. Vineyards from around the world will make over 300 wines available for tasting.The Grand Tasting, which takes place at the McNamara Alumni Center, University of Minnesota Gateway at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, May 12, also includes an array of tasty hors d'oeuvres prepared by Broder's, California Cafe, D'Amico, Wuollet, Napa Valley Grille, Surdyks, The Local, and Yvette. A silent auction accompanies the tasting and includes getaways, certificates to fine dining establishments, wines, cultural events and entertainment, art and specialty items, sports and recreation, and much more. Tickets are $45 and can be ordered by calling 612-625-1471.The Grand Tasting is part of WineFest No. 5, a two-day event which celebrates the best in food and wine. WineFest is an annual fundraiser of the University Children's Foundation (UCF). The UCF's mission is to improve the lives of children and adolescents through research, prevention, and treatment of disease. It works toward this goal by supporting the research and medical education of the University of Minnesota Department of Pediatrics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Europe's drinks companies start engines on CETA
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends