USA: Thousands Enter Beck's Beer 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes for Opportunity to Win $10 Million
Your chance to strike it rich is closer than you think! In fact, it's only an arm's length away. Beck's Beer North America is giving any U.S. citizen over the age of 21 the chance to become a millionaire ten times over in its Second Annual "Putt & Win" sweepstakes.The lucky winner has the opportunity to win up to $10 million in a putt which will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, July 7 - 9. Entries can be submitted on the Beck's Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role