USA: Thousands Enter Beck's Beer 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes for Opportunity to Win $10 Million
Your chance to strike it rich is closer than you think! In fact, it's only an arm's length away. Beck's Beer North America is giving any U.S. citizen over the age of 21 the chance to become a millionaire ten times over in its Second Annual "Putt & Win" sweepstakes.The lucky winner has the opportunity to win up to $10 million in a putt which will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, July 7 - 9. Entries can be submitted on the Beck's Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends