USA: Thousands Enter Beck's Beer 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes for Opportunity to Win $10 Million
Your chance to strike it rich is closer than you think! In fact, it's only an arm's length away. Beck's Beer North America is giving any U.S. citizen over the age of 21 the chance to become a millionaire ten times over in its Second Annual "Putt & Win" sweepstakes.The lucky winner has the opportunity to win up to $10 million in a putt which will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, July 7 - 9. Entries can be submitted on the Beck's Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits