USA: Thousands Enter Beck's Beer 'Putt & Win' Sweepstakes for Opportunity to Win $10 Million
Your chance to strike it rich is closer than you think! In fact, it's only an arm's length away. Beck's Beer North America is giving any U.S. citizen over the age of 21 the chance to become a millionaire ten times over in its Second Annual "Putt & Win" sweepstakes.The lucky winner has the opportunity to win up to $10 million in a putt which will be broadcast on the NBC telecast of the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, July 7 - 9. Entries can be submitted on the Beck's Web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup