This week in spirits & wine, featuring a preview of next week's TFWA Travel Retail show, the future for cocktails and a potential buyer for SABMiller's Distell stake
This week in spirits and wine
As the Travel Retail industry gathers for next week's TFWA World Exhibition amid the luxury yachts and pampered pooches of sunny Cannes, this most global of sales channels has much to ponder.
William Grant & Sons has reported rising full-year sales and profits as it continues to move away from distributing third-party brands.
South African conglomerate Remgro has said it is considering a move for SABMiller's stake in wine and spirits group Distell.
Coca-Cola's recent water-replenishment achievements underline the company's status as a leader in sustainability within the drinks sector. However, Ben Cooper writes, an even greater focus on specific areas of water stress from all drinks companies looks certain to be required to take industry engagement on water to the next level.
Jose Cuervo has finally confirmed its intention to launch an IPO in Mexico.
The world will have 400m new luxury spirits consumers by 2020, according to a new report from Diageo.
SPI Group has announced that the CEO of its Stolichnaya vodka brand-owner, Stoli Group, will leave the company next month.
Diageo has unveiled plans for a regeneration project on the former site of its Johnnie Walker plant in the west of Scotland.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends