This week in soft drinks & bottled water, featuring Coca-Cola Co, Nestle Waters and PepsiCo
This week in soft drinks & bottled water
This month, soft drinks commentator Ray Rowlands takes a look at the intriguing world of cross-over beverages.
The creation of the Coca-Cola European Partners joint venture has moved a step closer, with registration of the entity gaining clearance in the US.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has launched new packaging for Schweppes in the UK as looks to premiumise the mixer brand with new investment.
Malaysia-based stevia producer PureCircle is to partner farmers in India to plant 5,000 hectares of the plant following the country's move to approve its use as a sweetener.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures has consolidated two of its facilities in North Carolina into a new site in the state.
The Indian Government is weighing up the introduction of a tax on sugar-sweetened beverages, as diabetes and obesity rates in the country increase.
PepsiCo will report its first-quarter results on Monday. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the group's highs and lows in beverages for the three months to the end of March.
The Coca-Cola Co has been forced to change one of its adverts in Kenya after it was said to "violate family values" by the country's film classification board.
Nestle Waters has opened a second manufacturing facility in Nigeria as part of a CHF25m (US$25.8m) investment.
The Coca-Cola Co's South Pacific unit has launched its Glaceau Smartwater brand in Australia.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts