This week in soft drinks and bottled water, featuring Coca-Cola Co's Nigerian goals, PepsiCo's macro worries and Coca-Cola Enterprises' FYs
This week in soft drinks and bottled water
This month, Ray Rowlands sets his sights on the recently-announced Nigerian venture between The Coca-Cola Co and the Tropical General Investments Group.
In the latest of his consumer trends articles, Ben Cooper highlights the potential still on offer for drinks companies from the Baby Boomers out there.
In mid-February, The Coca-Cola Co released its figures for full-year 2015. Here's a round-up of just-drinks' coverage.
Earlier today, Coca-Cola Enterprises reported a double-digit drop in sales and profits for the full year as weak consumer trends continued. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at volume performance by category for the Western European bottler.
SABMiller's MD for Europe, Sue Clark, is to join Britvic's board as an independent non-executive director.
Pepsico's North America Beverages unit has reported sales and profits growth in both its fourth quarter and full year.
PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi has warned that the global macroeconomic challenges facing business will persist in 2016, claiming she has not seen trading conditions of this nature in her time in business.
The Indian unit of Coca-Cola has suspended operations in three of its plants in the country, citing low demand and absence of economic viability.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020