UK: This Water launches in glass bottles
UK fruit beverage company This Water, owned by smoothie giant Innocent Drinks, has launched three of its drinks varieties in glass bottles.
The 275ml clear glass bottle has been launched in a bid to give the brand a "high quality presentation" for the on-trade market, the company said today (5 May).
The new pack features the brand name embossed twice around the shoulder and will be launched into All Bar One, Castle, Geronimo and Peach pubs this month.
"We make things as simply and naturally as possible and believe that, if you put the best ingredients in, you will get the best taste out," said Douglas Lamont, managing director of This Water. "O-I have delivered a light-weight bottle with bespoke design that helps reinforce our premium positioning in the on-trade."
Castle Brands Spirits Group, a subsidiary of Castle Brands, has entered into a marketing and distribution agreement covering the Nordic region with Arcus, Norway's largest spirits producer and wholesa...
The National Trust, the UK heritage charity, is to launch a range of food and drinks products, including its own beer and bread....
Castle Brands has acquired premium wine company Betts & Scholl....
Smoothies can count as two of the recommended five daily portions of fruit and vegetables in consumers' diets, the Advertising Standards Authority has said, in a groundbreaking ruling for the industry...
Job cuts are likely at the collapsed HwCg wine agency as part of the group's incorporation into rival wine merchant PLB Group, just-drinks has learnt....
SABMiller is to expand further in Africa by building a brewery in Namibia and buying the non-alcoholic Maheu drinks business of Trade Kings Ltd in Zambia....
Police have arrested more than 200 people in one morning in connection with alcohol-related crimes in Manchester, in a massive raid across the UK city....
Castle Brands' Jefferson's Presidential Select 17 year...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future