Product Launch - ONLINE: TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 1952-2012 Islay Cask
Click through to view TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 1952-2012 Islay Cask
TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 1952-2012 Islay Cask
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 21-year-old, 54.4% abv
Available - From this week
Location - Scottish off-trade and online(TheWhiskyBarrel.com)
Price - GBP64.99 (US$101.80) per 70cl bottle
The Whisky Barrel has launched the latest in a line of commemorative whisky bottlings to honour the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. The 21-year-old single malt was distilled at Bunnahabhain distillery on Islay, then matured in a fresh Sherry cask bottled at natural cask strength.
A total of 90 bottles have been released and are available exclusively from the company's website, for worldwide delivery.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK