Product Launch - ONLINE: TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Jubilee Malt Extra Regal
Click through to view TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Jubilee Malt Extra Regal 21yo
TheWhiskyBarrel.com's Jubilee Malt Extra Regal
Category – Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, 21-year-old, 54.5% abv
Available – From today (13 April)
Location – Scottish off-trade and online
Price - GBP64.99 (US$103.50) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In-house at TheWhiskyBarrel.com
Online whisky shop TheWhiskyBarrel.com has released a 21-year-old Scotch whisky commemorating Queen Elizabeth II’s diamond jubilee. Jubilee Malt Extra Regal is a single Sherry cask bottling from the Bunnahabhain distillery on Islay.
A total of 200 bottles have been released and are available exclusively from the company's website for worldwide delivery.
Last month, TheWhiskyBarrel.com released another commemorative whisky, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee 1952-2012 Islay Cask.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018