USA: There's No Stopping Snapple - New 20 Ounce Products Go Everywhere !!
"Putting the `best stuff' in plastic opens the door to new usage occasions for Snapple," said Neil Kimberley, brand director, Snapple. "Consumers can now enjoy the all-natural, great taste of Snapple doing just about anything, anywhere. Best of all, our 20-ounce PET design satisfies consumer demand without sacrificing Snapple's distinct personality."
The new Snapple products will be packed in award winning 20-ounce PET bottles that were recognized by the Institute of Packaging Professionals for innovation and design of the 20-ounce bottle. The labeling process uses a ground-breaking "roll-on, shrink-on" process that allows the product to be labeled at the top of the package, giving greater presence in the convenience store cooler. Consumers are more mobile than ever, creating an increased demand for great tasting beverages that can be enjoyed on the go.
Capitalizing on a category that grew 11% last year, Snapple's 20-ounce PET Sun Teas have a refreshing, all-natural taste, just like sun teas brewed in backyards everywhere.(1)
Lemon Sun Tea: The crisp, refreshing taste of sun-brewed tea with a splash of lemon.
Peach Sun Tea: Light, refreshing sun tea with a hint of Georgia peach.
Lemonade is not just a neighborhood business anymore. The 20-ounce PET lemonade category grew by 21% in 1999.(2) Snapple captures the essence of the neighborhood lemonade stand in a portable bottle.
Sun Lemonade: Brewed with a drop of sunshine, Snapple Sun Lemonade puts a tingle on your tongue.
Raspberry Lemonade: The taste of real raspberries places a juicy spin on this summertime favorite.
Juice drinks packed in 20-ounce PET containers are growing at a staggering rate, up 32% in 1999.(3) Snapple's all-natural juice drinks, made with fruit juices, pack a real fruit taste.
Island Punch: Island Punch will transfer thirsty consumers to the Caribbean. A bouquet of tropical fruit tastes, Island Punch is fabulously fruity.
Cranberry Grapefruit: The juicy taste of grapefruit meets the unmistakable fresh taste of tart cranberries.
Snapple's new 20-ounce PET products will be supported through a host of point-of-sale materials and the Snapple website (www.snapple.com).
The Triarc Beverage Group, a unit of Triarc Companies (NYSE:TRY), Inc., has a beverage brand portfolio that includes Snapple®, Mistic®, Royal Crown® and Stewart's®.
(1) Nielsen, All Outlet, 1999 FY vs. YAG (2) Nielsen, All Outlet, 1999 FY vs. YAG (3) Nielsen, All Outlet, 1999 FY vs. YAG
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Coca-Cola announced last week that it was taking over full control of its US water joint venture, CCDA Waters, buying out its partner, Danone. However, speculation over the poor performance of the CCD...
Kirin Beverage Corp. has changed its forecast for the six-month period to 30 June....
Coca-Cola has announced the launch of its newly-named Aquabona mineral water in Spain....
Minute Maid 100% Pure Squeezed Juices, newly created by Coca-Cola Great Britain especially for British consumers, go on sale nationally this week as the first major launch under the Minute Maid brand....
Coca Cola is planning to invest €20m in a new production line at its plant at Socx near Dunkirk in northern France....
Cott Corporation's US subsidiary has begun shipping from its new manufacturing facility in Fort Worth, Texas....
Efes Breweries has posted its consolidated financial results for the quarter to 31 March 2005....
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Heineken 2012-2016 - results data
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends