USA: There's No Stopping Snapple - New 20 Ounce Products Go Everywhere !!
Snapple is introducing a new line of 20-ounce beverages that can go just about anywhere. The line of all-natural juice drinks, fruit drinks and teas target on-the-go consumers and will launch in the spring, a peak period for outdoor activity. Packed in proprietary 20-ounce plastic bottles, the unbreakable container is perfect for those occasions where a glass bottle just won't do. The line will be welcome at beaches, golf courses, schools, pools and parks throughout the country. "Putting the `best stuff' in plastic opens the door to new usage occasions for Snapple," said Neil Kimberley, brand director, Snapple. "Consumers can now enjoy the all-natural, great taste of Snapple doing just about anything, anywhere. Best of all, our 20-ounce PET design satisfies consumer demand without sacrificing Snapple's distinct personality." The new Snapple products will be packed in award winning 20-ounce PET bottles that were recognized by the Institute of Packaging Professionals for innovation and design of the 20-ounce bottle. The labeling process uses a ground-breaking "roll-on, shrink-on" process that allows the product to be labeled at the top of the package, giving greater presence in the convenience store cooler. Consumers are more mobile than ever, creating an increased demand for great tasting beverages that can be enjoyed on the go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Brown-Forman's H1 performance by region, brand
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent set to stand down
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Brown-Forman's barrel sales take Scotch hit
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends