USA: There's No Stopping Snapple - New 20 Ounce Products Go Everywhere !!
Snapple is introducing a new line of 20-ounce beverages that can go just about anywhere. The line of all-natural juice drinks, fruit drinks and teas target on-the-go consumers and will launch in the spring, a peak period for outdoor activity. Packed in proprietary 20-ounce plastic bottles, the unbreakable container is perfect for those occasions where a glass bottle just won't do. The line will be welcome at beaches, golf courses, schools, pools and parks throughout the country. "Putting the `best stuff' in plastic opens the door to new usage occasions for Snapple," said Neil Kimberley, brand director, Snapple. "Consumers can now enjoy the all-natural, great taste of Snapple doing just about anything, anywhere. Best of all, our 20-ounce PET design satisfies consumer demand without sacrificing Snapple's distinct personality." The new Snapple products will be packed in award winning 20-ounce PET bottles that were recognized by the Institute of Packaging Professionals for innovation and design of the 20-ounce bottle. The labeling process uses a ground-breaking "roll-on, shrink-on" process that allows the product to be labeled at the top of the package, giving greater presence in the convenience store cooler. Consumers are more mobile than ever, creating an increased demand for great tasting beverages that can be enjoyed on the go.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research