USA: Theodor P. Baseler Elected Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of International Wine & Spirits Ltd
UST Inc. (NYSE: UST) announced today the election of Theodor P. Baseler as executive vice president and chief operating officer of its subsidiary, International Wine & Spirits Ltd. (IWS), effective immediately. He will report to Vincent A. Gierer, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer of UST Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea