US/Italy: The Wine Group acquires Casarsa brand
Sale of Label that Pioneered Italian "Fighting Varietals" Marks Further Consolidation in the U.S. Imported Wine Category San Francisco, CA (September 10, 2002)- Italy's Viticoltori Friulani La Delizia today announced the pending asset sale of the Casarsa and Morassutti brands to the San Francisco-based company The Wine Group LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman