US: The Switch Beverage Co. appoints president
US soft drinks group The Switch Beverage Co. has named a former innovation director for Snapple ice teas as its president.
The Virginia-based company has appointed Maura Mottolese to head the company, which produces the carbonated juice range The Switch.
Mottolese was most recently senior vice president of marketing at cosmetics group Revlon but has experience in the beverage industry with Snapple and then with Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages when it bought the brand in 2000.
In April, The Switch Beverage Co. was bought by private equity vehicle The Beverage Acquisition Co.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
The announcement that Cadbury Schweppes is looking to split its beverage operations in the US from its confectionery unit may be music to its investors' ears, but where will a potential buyer come fro...
Cadbury Schweppes is staying quiet on reports that there are at least two bidders for its US beverages arm....
Cadbury Schweppes shares continue to rise amidst speculation that the company plans to split its sweets and drinks units....
Cott has introduced a shareowner rights plan to protect itself from a hostile takeover....
Cott Corp. has confirmed that it is in talks with "interested parties" with a view to a possible merger. Reports on Friday (13 April) suggested that the Canada-based store-brand beverage producer is i...
Cott Corp. is rumoured to be in talks with private equity firms to merge with the beverage arm of Cadbury Schweppes....
Cadbury Schweppes has said that one of its directors is to leave the company....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research