US: The Switch Beverage Co. appoints president
US soft drinks group The Switch Beverage Co. has named a former innovation director for Snapple ice teas as its president.
The Virginia-based company has appointed Maura Mottolese to head the company, which produces the carbonated juice range The Switch.
Mottolese was most recently senior vice president of marketing at cosmetics group Revlon but has experience in the beverage industry with Snapple and then with Cadbury Schweppes Americas Beverages when it bought the brand in 2000.
In April, The Switch Beverage Co. was bought by private equity vehicle The Beverage Acquisition Co.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
The announcement that Cadbury Schweppes is looking to split its beverage operations in the US from its confectionery unit may be music to its investors' ears, but where will a potential buyer come fro...
Cadbury Schweppes is staying quiet on reports that there are at least two bidders for its US beverages arm....
Cadbury Schweppes shares continue to rise amidst speculation that the company plans to split its sweets and drinks units....
Cott has introduced a shareowner rights plan to protect itself from a hostile takeover....
Cott Corp. has confirmed that it is in talks with "interested parties" with a view to a possible merger. Reports on Friday (13 April) suggested that the Canada-based store-brand beverage producer is i...
Cott Corp. is rumoured to be in talks with private equity firms to merge with the beverage arm of Cadbury Schweppes....
Cadbury Schweppes has said that one of its directors is to leave the company....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future