UK: The significance of e-business in the drinks industry
edrinksconference.com - September 19 and 20, 2000, London.The worldwide significance of e-business was clearly demonstrated at a recent conference in London where delegates from 15 countries listened to a top class line-up of speakers sharing their experiences in this dynamic field. As one of the speakers, Peter Joseph of Novell UK, put it: "Today, a 10-person company is global - you don't have to be everywhere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020