UK: The significance of e-business in the drinks industry
edrinksconference.com - September 19 and 20, 2000, London.The worldwide significance of e-business was clearly demonstrated at a recent conference in London where delegates from 15 countries listened to a top class line-up of speakers sharing their experiences in this dynamic field. As one of the speakers, Peter Joseph of Novell UK, put it: "Today, a 10-person company is global - you don't have to be everywhere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites