Product Launch - UK: The Real Champagne Company's Seasonal Spring Case
Click through to view The Real Champagne Company's Seasonal Spring Case
The Real Champagne Company's Seasonal Spring Case
Category – Champagne, 12% abv
Available – From this month
Location – Available online or by calling 020 8606 8959
Price – SRP of GBP159.99 (US$259) for six bottles
Distribution - The Real Champagne Company
The Real Champagne Company has launched its quarterly release of small-producer Champagnes in a collection of three or six bottles.
The Champagnes are: Pierre Brocard, Cuvée Tradition; Pascal Leblond-Lenoir, Désir de Matthieu and Jean-Jacques et Sébastien Royer, Cuvée Catherine. The company said the Champagnes are selected for their unique character and heritage and based on food-matching and seasonal events.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets