Product Launch - UK: The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Click through to view The Poshmakers' ish Gin
The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 41% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - GBP29.50 (US$47.12) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Coe Vintners
Thames Distillers' ish Gin is distilled at Thames Distillers by Master Distiller Charles Maxwell. The spirit is infused with eleven botanicals including juniper, coriander seed, angelica root, almond, orris root, nutmeg, cinnamon, cassia, liquorice, lemon peel and orange peel.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends