Product Launch - UK: The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Click through to view The Poshmakers' ish Gin
The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 41% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - GBP29.50 (US$47.12) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Coe Vintners
Thames Distillers' ish Gin is distilled at Thames Distillers by Master Distiller Charles Maxwell. The spirit is infused with eleven botanicals including juniper, coriander seed, angelica root, almond, orris root, nutmeg, cinnamon, cassia, liquorice, lemon peel and orange peel.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014