Product Launch - UK: The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Click through to view The Poshmakers' ish Gin
The Poshmakers' ish Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 41% abv
Available - Now
Location - UK, on-trade
Price - GBP29.50 (US$47.12) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Coe Vintners
Thames Distillers' ish Gin is distilled at Thames Distillers by Master Distiller Charles Maxwell. The spirit is infused with eleven botanicals including juniper, coriander seed, angelica root, almond, orris root, nutmeg, cinnamon, cassia, liquorice, lemon peel and orange peel.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research