US: The Pink Spirits Co. ups sales force
The Pink Spirits Co. has hired five new sales managers due to the increasing demand for its namesake vodka brand since expanding distribution.
The company said today (9 January) that it has recruited area managers Lisa Ann Brinkman for Illinois and Wisconsin; Victor Cole for Florida; Jennifer Holm for Maryland and Delaware; Jason Long for Pennsylvania and New Jersey; and Christina Mohr for the District of Columbia and Virginia.
Pink Spirits president and CEO David Mandell said: "Demand for Pink vodka is growing at an unprecedented pace. We're continuing to build a team as exceptional as the brand itself."
Before joining Pink Spirits, Lisa Ann Brinkman was the marketing manager, Chicago, Illinois for Southern Wine & Spirits. Victor Cole was the Florida state manager for Soyuz-Victan USA. Jennifer Holm worked for Red Peg Marketing. Jason Long most recently served as the state marketing manager, Pennsylvania and Delaware for Soyuz-Victan USA and Christina Mohr was the account coordinator for Red Peg Marketing.
Pink Spirits' vodka is currently distributed in 35 states.
"The company plans to expand to 41 markets by first quarter 2008 and expects to be distributed in all 50 states by Q3 2008," the company said.
By the middle of next year, Pink Spirits will introduce tequila, rum, sake, white whisky, and gin, the company added.
The entry of Diageo into the Irish whiskey market has further enlivened a sector already growing steadily thanks to the efforts of the other major global spirits force, Pernod Ricard. And a new report...
Diageo has begun trialling two new vodka flavours in a select number of pubs and bars in the UK....
The Pocket Shot Company has entered into an alliance with spirits distributor Pocket Distribution in Europe....
Castle Brands has posted a sharp rise in net losses, despite a slight lift in sales in its latest fiscal year....
Boosted by price increases, Constellation Brands has reported a solid first quarter which, it said today (1 July), has set it on track to achieve its 2009 objectives....
The European Commission has delayed its decision on Pernod Ricard's proposed acquisition of Vin & Sprit....
First Drinks Brands has lined up a new look for its vodka fusion drink, Taboo, in the UK....
Anheuser-Busch has agreed to cease production of caffeinated alcohol beverages, following pressure from several US states....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research