USA: The Perrier Group Acquires Northern Californian Bottled Water Company
The Perrier Group of America announced today its agreement to acquire Black Mountain Spring Water, Incorporated, a Northern California bottled spring water company. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Black Mountain Spring Water manufactures and distributes bottled spring water from one Northern California plant to the home and office delivery and retail channels. The company, with 276 employees and estimated year 2000 revenues of $37 million, has 80 percent of its operations in home and office delivery, and the remaining 20 percent in the retail channel. Black Mountain is ranked second in the home and office channel in Northern California, with strong market density and share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls out of LWF 2015
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research