USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. Finalizes Acquisition of Canadian Bottling Operation
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG) announced today that it has finalized the acquisition of Multisodas Inc., a bottler based in Chicoutimi, Quebec. The terms of the transaction, which closed yesterday, were not disclosed. This bottling operation serves the North shore of Quebec, lower St. Lawrence River and Restigouche County in New Brunswick. Headquartered in Somers, N.Y., The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. is the world's largest seller, manufacturer and distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages, with operations in the U.S., Canada, Greece, Russia and Spain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1