USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group Declares Dividend
The Board of Directors of The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG) has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on PBG's common stock. The dividend is payable June 30, 2000 to shareholders of record on June 9, 2000.The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. is the world's largest seller, manufacturer and distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages. The company is headquartered in Somers, NY, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PBG".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report