USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group declares dividend
The Board of Directors of The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE:PBG - news) has declared a quarterly dividend of $.02 per share on PBG's common stock. The dividend is payable January 2, 2001 to PBG shareholders of record on December 8, 2000. The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. ( www.pbg.com
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites