USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group Chairman to speak at Global Consumer Conference
Craig E. Weatherup, Chairman and CEO of The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG), will open the Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Global Consumer Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2000 at 8 a.m. (EST) in New York City. During his presentation, Mr. Weatherup will be discussing PBG's performance outlook for the remainder of 2000 and 2001, as well as the company's volume growth equation and margin expansion plans. Mr. Weatherup's presentation will be webcast live at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk