USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group Announces Executive Management Changes
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG) today announced three key executive elections, which are effective immediately: John T. Cahill has been elected to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer, promoted from Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PBG;Eric J. Foss has been elected Executive Vice President and General Manager, PBG North America, promoted from Senior Vice President, U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia