USA: The Pepsi Bottling Group Announces Executive Management Changes
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (NYSE: PBG) today announced three key executive elections, which are effective immediately: John T. Cahill has been elected to the position of President and Chief Operating Officer, promoted from Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of PBG;Eric J. Foss has been elected Executive Vice President and General Manager, PBG North America, promoted from Senior Vice President, U.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman