COMMENT: The Parmalat fallout
As the true scale of Italy's largest corporate scandal becomes apparent, farmers and cooperatives in Brazil are paying the price for Parmalat's inability to pay its bills. This highlights a growing realisation that many Latin American countries are over-dependent on foreign multinationals. Consumer concern over such issues is driving increased demand for Fairtrade goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018