USA: The Minute Maid Company Selects CHEP Pallet Pool for Improved Product Quality, Increased Customer Service
As part of an ongoing commitment to increasing customer service through improved product quality initiatives, The Minute Maid Company announced it is shipping products on CHEP 4-Way entry block pallets effective immediately."The CHEP equipment pooling system is a reliable source for consistent quality pallets, as well as a valuable tool in the reduction of product unsaleables," said Tom Schraeder, Director of Logistics for The Minute Maid Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review