USA: The Minute Maid Company Selects CHEP Pallet Pool for Improved Product Quality, Increased Customer Service
As part of an ongoing commitment to increasing customer service through improved product quality initiatives, The Minute Maid Company announced it is shipping products on CHEP 4-Way entry block pallets effective immediately."The CHEP equipment pooling system is a reliable source for consistent quality pallets, as well as a valuable tool in the reduction of product unsaleables," said Tom Schraeder, Director of Logistics for The Minute Maid Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Diageo Canada adds new RTD canning line
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review