USA: The Minute Maid Company Selects CHEP Pallet Pool for Improved Product Quality, Increased Customer Service
As part of an ongoing commitment to increasing customer service through improved product quality initiatives, The Minute Maid Company announced it is shipping products on CHEP 4-Way entry block pallets effective immediately."The CHEP equipment pooling system is a reliable source for consistent quality pallets, as well as a valuable tool in the reduction of product unsaleables," said Tom Schraeder, Director of Logistics for The Minute Maid Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban