USA: The Minute Maid Company Launches First-Ever Orange Juice Fortified with Vitamins C and E Plus Zinc
The Minute Maid Company introduces new Minute Maid® Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice -- the first-ever 100 percent juice product fortified with this combination of nutrients, which are essential for normal immune function(1). Providing the sensational taste as all Minute Maid Premium orange juices, each eight-ounce glass of Minute Maid Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice provides 240 percent of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C, 100 percent of the DV for vitamin E and 10 percent of the DV for zinc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down