USA: The Minute Maid Company Launches First-Ever Orange Juice Fortified with Vitamins C and E Plus Zinc
The Minute Maid Company introduces new Minute Maid® Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice -- the first-ever 100 percent juice product fortified with this combination of nutrients, which are essential for normal immune function(1). Providing the sensational taste as all Minute Maid Premium orange juices, each eight-ounce glass of Minute Maid Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice provides 240 percent of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C, 100 percent of the DV for vitamin E and 10 percent of the DV for zinc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research