USA: The Minute Maid Company Launches First-Ever Orange Juice Fortified with Vitamins C and E Plus Zinc
The Minute Maid Company introduces new Minute Maid® Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice -- the first-ever 100 percent juice product fortified with this combination of nutrients, which are essential for normal immune function(1). Providing the sensational taste as all Minute Maid Premium orange juices, each eight-ounce glass of Minute Maid Premium Extra Vitamins C and E plus Zinc orange juice provides 240 percent of the Daily Value (DV) for vitamin C, 100 percent of the DV for vitamin E and 10 percent of the DV for zinc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report