Product Launch - UK: The Manchester Drinks Co’s MyMocktail alcohol-free cocktails
Click through to view The Manchester Drinks Co's MyMocktail alcohol-free cocktails
The Manchester Drinks Co's MyMocktail alcohol-free cocktails
Category - RTD cocktail mix, non-alcoholic
Available - From this month
Location - UK, nation-wide, Asda supermarkets
Price - SRP GBP2.49 (US$4) per 1-litre Tetra carton
Distribution - The Manchester Drinks Company
MyMocktail from The Manchester Drinks Company is an alcohol-free alternative to the company's MyCocktail frozen cocktails, released last month.
MyMocktail comes in two flavours, Pina Colada and Woo Woo, a blend of tropical peach and cranberry juice.
“MyMocktail is a natural extension of the MyCocktail brand, extending our appeal allowing consumers to enjoy their favourite cocktails without the alcohol,” a spokeswoman for The Manchester Drinks Company told just-drinks.
The Pina Colada contains 54 calories per 10cl and the Woo Woo 51 calories.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends