UK: The Macallan US campaign could be heading for the UK
If successful in the US a new US$2.5m marketing campaign for The Macallan could next year find itself in the UK, the first new advertising campaign for the brand for two years. The campaign "Lead a More Colourful Life" features a series of surreal images highlighting the character lifestyles of The Macallan drinker and, according to owner Highland Distillers, is set to take the US malt market by storm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign