The just-drinks Confidence Survey - Brexit - Hopeful or Fearful?
Take just-drinks' Brexit Confidence Survey - please!
Following last month's referendum in the UK on the country's membership of the European Union, the repercussions from the decision to leave have been felt far and wide. Our coverage of the fallout is growing almost daily.
just-drinks would like to gauge the feelings of the global drinks industry on the matter. So, if you have a couple of minutes to spare, we invite you to fill in our Confidence Survey, which looks to take the temperature of our market on Brexit.
The survey will be open until close of business on Friday, 22 July, so please be quick. We'll report back early next week on the results.
We appreciate your time.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends