USA: The James Import Company Appointed GUINNESS(R) Licensed Merchandise Distributor in USA
Guinness Ireland Group is pleased to announce the appointment of The James Import Company, Hawthorne, New York as their new GUINNESS® licensed merchandise distributor for Irish and Celtic stores in the USA.The appointment was announced recently by Mary O'Reilly, Global Trade Mark Controller, Guinness Ireland Group at the Celtic Market Place Trade Show in Chicago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks