Product Launch - US: The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Click through to view The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade in Ardbeg retail accounts
Price - Not specified
The Glenmorangie Co has released its annual Ardbeg Fèis Ìle (Islay Festival) bottling in the US. Ardbeg Day is a blend of two different styles of Ardbeg, which have been aged in Sherry casks for six months.
Around 12,000 bottles will be available in the US.
This year saw the first official 'Ardbeg Day', on the Saturday (2 June) of the week-long festival.
The Glenmorangie Co is owned by Moet Hennessy.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research