Product Launch - US: The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Click through to view The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade in Ardbeg retail accounts
Price - Not specified
The Glenmorangie Co has released its annual Ardbeg Fèis Ìle (Islay Festival) bottling in the US. Ardbeg Day is a blend of two different styles of Ardbeg, which have been aged in Sherry casks for six months.
Around 12,000 bottles will be available in the US.
This year saw the first official 'Ardbeg Day', on the Saturday (2 June) of the week-long festival.
The Glenmorangie Co is owned by Moet Hennessy.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat