Product Launch - US: The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Click through to view The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade in Ardbeg retail accounts
Price - Not specified
The Glenmorangie Co has released its annual Ardbeg Fèis Ìle (Islay Festival) bottling in the US. Ardbeg Day is a blend of two different styles of Ardbeg, which have been aged in Sherry casks for six months.
Around 12,000 bottles will be available in the US.
This year saw the first official 'Ardbeg Day', on the Saturday (2 June) of the week-long festival.
The Glenmorangie Co is owned by Moet Hennessy.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets