Product Launch - US: The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Click through to view The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade in Ardbeg retail accounts
Price - Not specified
The Glenmorangie Co has released its annual Ardbeg Fèis Ìle (Islay Festival) bottling in the US. Ardbeg Day is a blend of two different styles of Ardbeg, which have been aged in Sherry casks for six months.
Around 12,000 bottles will be available in the US.
This year saw the first official 'Ardbeg Day', on the Saturday (2 June) of the week-long festival.
The Glenmorangie Co is owned by Moet Hennessy.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly