Product Launch - US: The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Click through to view The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
The Glenmorangie Co's Ardbeg Day
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 56.7% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade in Ardbeg retail accounts
Price - Not specified
The Glenmorangie Co has released its annual Ardbeg Fèis Ìle (Islay Festival) bottling in the US. Ardbeg Day is a blend of two different styles of Ardbeg, which have been aged in Sherry casks for six months.
Around 12,000 bottles will be available in the US.
This year saw the first official 'Ardbeg Day', on the Saturday (2 June) of the week-long festival.
The Glenmorangie Co is owned by Moet Hennessy.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research