Product Launch - GLOBAL: The Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt's Glenfarclas 105
Click through to view The Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt's Glenfarclas 105
The Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt's Glenfarclas 105
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 60% abv
Available - From this weekend
Location - Global, on allocation. Specific details not disclosed
Price - In UK, GBP200 (US$312) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Pol Roger
Glenfarclas is set to launch 105 this weekend, to celebrate the start of the grouse season in Scotland on Sunday (12 August).
The whisky, which will be limited to 4,000 bottles globally, is a 20-year-old single malt. It gets its name from the proof strength of the original release in 1968. Glenfarclas 105 was originally bottled as an eight-year-old Scotch, but move to ten-year-old spirit in 1989. A 40-year-old variant was released to celebrate the 40th anniversary in 2008.
Glenfarclas is produced by family-owned J&G Grant.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team