COMMENT: The friendly face of alcohol regulation
In response to a government interim report on alcohol harm reduction, the WSA has released its own recommendations. Unsurprisingly, it argues against the more drastic actions the government proposes. However, the WSA's less costly suggestions are nothing new. They require little effort on the part of the industry and it is likely that they will also have little effect.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup