USA: The Fresh Juice Company Wins Two American Taste Awards For The Ultimate Juice(TM) and Just Pik't(TM) Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
The Fresh Juice Company, a division of the Saratoga Beverage Group, is pleased to announce that both The Ultimate Juice(TM) fresh squeezed orange juice, and Just Pik't(TM) fresh frozen orange juice, are 2000 American Taste of Excellence Award winners.The "blind" judgings were conducted by a panel of professional Chefs in San Francisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research