USA: The Fresh Juice Company Wins Two American Taste Awards For The Ultimate Juice(TM) and Just Pik't(TM) Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
The Fresh Juice Company, a division of the Saratoga Beverage Group, is pleased to announce that both The Ultimate Juice(TM) fresh squeezed orange juice, and Just Pik't(TM) fresh frozen orange juice, are 2000 American Taste of Excellence Award winners.The "blind" judgings were conducted by a panel of professional Chefs in San Francisco.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages