UK: The Famous Grouse wraps up Xmas
The company said today (7 November) that it has spent GBP1m (US$2.1m) on three 20-second adverts for the brand that will be aired from 1 December until 23 December.
The adverts, entitled A-List, Beautifully Balanced and Perfectly Composed, will be shown on terrestrial and satellite television channels during sports and drama programmes, to entice consumers in the build-up to Christmas, the company said.
Maxxium UK marketing manager for The Famous Grouse, Emma Heath, said: "We enjoyed an excellent Christmas in 2006 boosted by high impact advertising. The planned advertising campaign shows the continued commitment The Famous Grouse has to building consumer awareness for the brand and the Scotch whisky category as a whole."
Recent deals by both Diageo and Edrington underline the growth potential major spirits companies see in the premium rum market. Jessica Harvey examines the latest moves in the context of a growing and...
The Edrington Group has released its oldest ever offering of Highland Park in the UK market, as part of its core range of single malts....
The Edrington Group has announced an addition to its board of directors, with the creation of the new post of group strategy director....
A shipment of rare Highland Park 32 Year Old single cask malt whisky went missing while being transported by Delta Airlines from the UK to the US last summer....
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- WSTA elects Pernod UK chief as chairman