UK: The Famous Grouse sponsors 2001 Six Nations
As sponsor of the Scotland rugby team, The Famous Grouse will enjoy a high profile during the 2001 Six Nations Championship. The famous bird will also be making Scottish television appearances in a bid to ensure trade customers benefit from increased consumer awareness of Scotland's famous blended Scotch whisky.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites