INDIA: The Famous Grouse launches in India
The Famous Grouse, Scotch whisky is now available in Chandigarh, the first time any Highland Distillers product has been made available in Indian domestic retail outlets. The Famous Grouse will be available in two sizes. The regular 750-ml bottle will retail at Rs. 2,200 (US$46) and a 4.5 litre bottle, priced at Rs. 12,000. And a special launch offer is available with the 4.5 litre bottle where a The Famous Grouse sports bag will be handed over with the first 100 bottles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits