UK: The Famous Grouse is set to launch its Christmas campaign
The Famous Grouse will launch two new executions this Christmas to increase consumer awareness and sales.Entitled "Same Again" and "Extremely Rare" the advertisements are the latest ads in a campaign famous for its simplicity and wit. The first new advertisement begins with "A Splendid Drop." The sound of something falling is heard. The Grouse bird drops from the sky and lands impressively on his feet. The Grouse then repeats this feat - "Same Again."For the "Extremely Rare" execution the screen is blank throughout and ends with a close-up of The Famous Grouse label - without the Grouse.And as sponsor of the Scotland rugby team, The Famous Grouse also plans high profile sponsorship activity with televised coverage of Scotland's rugby games at Murrayfield during the run-up to Christmas.The advertisements will run nationally from November 20th until Christmas Day.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends