UK: The Famous Grouse is set to launch its Christmas campaign
The Famous Grouse will launch two new executions this Christmas to increase consumer awareness and sales.Entitled "Same Again" and "Extremely Rare" the advertisements are the latest ads in a campaign famous for its simplicity and wit. The first new advertisement begins with "A Splendid Drop." The sound of something falling is heard. The Grouse bird drops from the sky and lands impressively on his feet. The Grouse then repeats this feat - "Same Again."For the "Extremely Rare" execution the screen is blank throughout and ends with a close-up of The Famous Grouse label - without the Grouse.And as sponsor of the Scotland rugby team, The Famous Grouse also plans high profile sponsorship activity with televised coverage of Scotland's rugby games at Murrayfield during the run-up to Christmas.The advertisements will run nationally from November 20th until Christmas Day.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends